{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, July 15, 2011
title:{}

Nowadays, I feel so weak and fragile. Maybe that is because my heart broke into many pieces already. I need time for my heart to be fully healed. Oh, once your heart is broken, no matter how much you do to reconstruct it, it can never be back to same as before. So I am sorry if sometimes I may seem cold and isolated, because I needed time and space alone. Now, I dont even what I should feel and how I should feel. T.T

Afterall, time is the best healer. God, help me. I wish to wash off this uncomfortable feeling. I just feel that I am fighting this losing battle. It is me with a few other people against the world. God, help me fight this battle too. Be by my side; don't leave me. With you, all things are made possible. (:

I wish that my memory is like a video camera. I can choose what to save and what not to save. Maybe, I am recording every tiny bits and pieces of my life, but I can push the delete button to delete off all the uncomfortable memory, all the irksome feeling dwelling in me. The magic of delete button.

This is one of the down period in my life. I will pull through.

Psalm 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Father, may the seeds of suffering or sorrow flower into joy in my life. (: I will pull through. I will. I will not fall from grace. I will be back, stronger and shiner. I will! (:

10:19 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com