{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, July 7, 2011
title:{}

Oh no. All the homework became to flood in now and it is just week 2. This is how stressful year 4 can be! T.T I hope to be able to survive this semester without any stay-up late nights (:

I am currently in this ASSIST Club thing. ASSIST stands for A Sudden Shift In Sleeping Time! Cool right? I just cannot describe how cool this thing is. Tomorrow, I will be learning how to march. I hope I will be alright (: My CCA did some simple marching thing before, which they believe can instill discipline into each and every single one of us through all the harsh practices used during marching. Woah! This is the first time I have heard of such stuff.

In addition, my CCA is a half-uniform group, so they actualy practice marching in other places. As such, NUS Hihgh should not be any exception. Therefore, they also implement this marching thing into part of our CCA training. Maybe CCA training is not a good word to use here, as we have never done any productive thing during the past few years.

I should post some awesome music.





and lastly, Taylor Swift. (:



Finish (:

9:58 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com