{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
title:{Stupidity Kills.}

I am serious convinced that I am dumb, stupid and useless. I can't even guard the thing that I kept it precious in my heart. This secret is one of my biggest secret in my entire life and now, because of my stupidity, two people got to know if unintentionally. It seriously caught me off-guard that I didn't even know what to do then. I just responded instinctively and this gave away my secret, the secret thing I had been trying hard to guard it. T.T I am sure at least one of them knows about it. My heart leapt out then. I swore that I almost wanted to explode when I accidentally leaked out the truth, when it wasn't even meant to be told to anyone, particularly to the people close to the person involved. AHHHH!!! I am seriously convinced now that stupidity kills.

Hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me (:

8:20 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com