{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, July 11, 2011
title:{}

Today is quite okay.

Firstly, we had math lesson. Surprisingly, I did not really fall asleep. :D Afterwards, I had break and went downstairs to borrow books from the library, before it closes at 1pm for chinese oral. Next, it was 2h of Physics lessons. Mr Yeo made some funny jokes about vector multiplication, but I can't remember the whole thing. Later, we went for biology evolutionary lesson. This was the first lesson with Mr Soh- pretty interesting since it was a video lesson and we were forced to pay utmost attention to it, as we had to finish this assignment, which is worth 5% of our total grade!!!

Next, we had this talk from our NLB. Too bad, I terminated my library card, so I can't borrow any library book from any library branches. T.T I hope to be able to borrow the books. Actually, I dont mind re-activating the book. If the person who had taken my wallet used my cards and borrowed the books, it will be easier to trace down who that person was!!! :D

I guess I will reactivate my card soon :D

Break Even- by the Script.



I remember Ya Wen sang this song for talent search two years ago. She did it fantastically (:

Bye bye. That is all I am going to blog about. I am going to do other stuffs now. (:

8:12 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com