{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
title:{}

Yesterday was an awesome day. There was no Chemistry lesson, so we had 5h of break straight. Having nothing to do, I sat for normal mother tongue O level listening comprehension, which makes me reminiscence the good old days when I was still taking the GCE O level. (: Quite nostalgia; I made myself sound as though I am some old granny, even though it had only been a year since I took GCE O level chinese last year. How fast a year has passed and now, I am year 4 kid.

The only difference between the real exam and the fake one is that we can actually have this open discussion during the listening comprehension exams, meaning that we actually can discuss the answers out loud, which is unfortunately, prohibitted in the real exam venue. It was then that I realized how lousy I am in my listening comprehension. T.T I had four different answers, when I compared with Verena and Weiqi. Woah! I finally know why I obtained the score- B3, while the two of them achieved As. Listening is the culprit!!! Imaging people getting 20 out of 20, while you, on the other hand, get 12. How depressing!!! But, all the best to all other students taking O level mother tongue exam. Clara Lim and Juliana Thang, jiayous (: See you this Sunday in church.

The best part had yet to come. (:

The thing that I enjoyed the most is taking a 10h of sleep yesterday!!! So wonderful. How I wish this can happen everyday. Wishful thinking right? If only school is not that stressful.

Bye bye. Got to go now.

6:35 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com