{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, July 29, 2011
title:{}

Yesterday was super fun.

During PE, we played frisbee and I kept on screaming, which made me feel so much relax, free and better. It just felt as if I was screaming away all my negative emotions and that the feelings were just gone with the wind. (: I was afraid that people would throw the frisbee at me because I dont know how to catch a frisbee properly and will obviously, stand a chance to hurt myself.

However, the miraculous thing happened- I actually can catch frisbee and I even caught them 5 times even though I missed some. Clara said it was impressive (: I am feeling ego now! (:

Another fun thing was the 1h break after history. We (Samantha, Felecia and I) played card games and the samantha being a sore loser, asked for a rematch, because she was the only one who didnt win in the two matches played. And they didnt know the instructions, so we played the game wrongly initially!!!

Next, biology practical was super fun, even though I burned my hair. T.T Thank god that my head was not burnt. (:

Today was tiring; I had marching, from 3-6pm. My legs felt as if they were breaking. Headache also. I am going to sleep now. Bye bye (:

9:16 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com