Saturday, October 15, 2011
title:{}
So many things had happened recently.
Firstly, on Wednesday, I sat for PSAT. I don't know how to do the first section. I left 8 blanks! How can I??? And for the writing section, the last section, I wrote 2 answers down on the paper, but I had no time to transfer it. Wasted! I think he short-changed us of our time by a few seconds. ><
Next, on thursday, while going back home with weiqi on bus 196, I was reharsing my speech with her. Then, the guy in front of me thought that I was insane cause I was reading the speech aloud! I think people have the misconception that all the people from good schools are mad cause they studied too much. ><
Afterwards, on my way home, a rat decided to cross my path while I was fiddling with my phone, therefore, I got a shocked and retreated back by a few steps and this shocked the rat and it retreated. LOL.
Next, shocking news!!! I learnt that Felecia Tay fainted on her way home! So scared for her. I wish that she will be okay :D Best wishes to her (:
I started Friday by reading the physics notes and preparing for my physics test until 1am!!! Gosh! I should stop doing that. It will affect my health badly. For physics test, I died already. I can't get A- for the test. Mr Yeo checked my answer after the test. >< Haiz. I didn't have time to finish a three marks question.
Moving on, I realized that I didn't bring my speech! WHAT???? AND I AM PRESENTING? No choice, I had to edit my old script on the spot. And English class, I encountered many difficult questions. Many people disagreed with my speech. Weiqi and Samantha are nice :D Weiqi got one super hard question, which she didn't think I will know how to answer and she didn't ask it in the end. And there is this last question and worse of all, Chee Seng is the only person raising his hand up. And Mr Chin said I need to answer a last question and Samantha raised her hand and asked me this easy question! Thank you! And I think Mr Chin is nice! (: He helped me ward off some questions! (: Thank you! (:
Later, chemistry quiz. It was manageable! (: Hope to score well for it.
And... TIME FOR X FACTOR!!! AWESOME!!! I cried while watching this.
And I cried!!! SO SAD! She can sing! Later, I youtubed her up. And cried while watching the subsequent videos.
I got so happy that she managed to get pass the audition round :D
This cause her dad died and she needed to brace herself to sing!
BUT... EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!!!
She used to be a singer and actress and she sang at tom cruise concert before and she debutted twice. CHEAT ME OF MY FEELINGS!!! RETURN ME MY TEARS!!!! I felt angry. How come they twist the story and let me buy it when the truth is otherwise??? I will surely find out about this as time passed. They created this nice story and spoilt it for me??? I feel so cheated!!! Thanks to Sam Yong from telling me this. If not, I don't even know how much tears I will waste on such thing! Waste my emotions!
AND BREAKING NEWS!!! MY SISTER GOT HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE AND GOT A 7 DAY MC!!! I am so shocked. Please God. Heal my sister and don't let the disease spread to me! (: Thanks!!!
I should blog more another time! (: see ya (:
10:50 PM;