{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, October 1, 2011
title:{}

Someone told me before that her friend used to read TIME magazine during her leisure time; a lot of people may think that this is silly, but i think otherwise. TIME magazine is really interesting. At the first glance, TIME magazine may look pale in comparison as compared to novels that seem to be more appealing. However, as I started picking up one issue to read, I realized that it is super nice (: the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover" is so true!

I learn so much from reading TIME magazine. I learnt that as much as the negative events are happening, a lot of beneficial events are occurring concurrently. Racial discrimination is taking a huge dip in our world, something which we ought to be rejoicing! (: this is proven by the increase in the number of intermarriages. Some 14% of black men and 6% of black women walked down the aisle with a white partner in 2008 up from 5% and 1% in 1980 (: long live to the elimination of racial discrimination (:

Also, I admire this person- Abdel Hakim Belhaj (: the westerners thought that he can be a potential threat and he was regarded as dangerous, because he is one of the prominent leaders of the anti-Gaddafi forces. As such, he got captured and was tortured for 6 years. Yet, he didnt want revenge, but just an apology (: AWESOME MAN! (:

I find the westerners pathetic. There is no concrete evident, yet out of their insecurity and fear, they did the most horrible thing- capture the innocent and tortured him for 6 years!!! Sad. I feel sad for the guy who is tortured for 6 years for something that he didnt do. The westerners are pathetic. They are afraid of people being powerful and almighty just because they were pale in comparison. How pathetic it is to bring harm to the innocent when you want to be the champion or get what you want! Gracious man! May God be with him!

This story inevitably makes me think of Jesus and the calvary, a beautiful story in the entire human history- the best thing that can ever happen (: Wonderful, beautiful and starstruck!

That's all I am blogging. I should blog some other time when I am free (: after exams!!!

10:53 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com