Saturday, November 12, 2011
title:{}
It has been so long since I posted. My blog is so dead. I am going to type a super super long long post to compensate with my lack of updates for the past few days because I was really busy!
Firstly, this is the joke of the century. I got HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE from my younger sister, who I suspected caught it from my younger brother, who is nothing more than a 2 years old baby! On tuesday, the sole of my feet got extremely itchy. Samantha can testify it. Her feet were itchy, but they were not due to blisters! Then, the next day, outbreak of blisters!!!! I was so shocked, but it was a public holiday, so most clinics were not open, so I had to wait for the next day before going for checkup. Then, more blisters were formed!!! I was starting to feel sick! And the most coincident thing is that mr yeo got it too! Sorry mr yeo. Get well soon. And i think almost all the teachers know of it- that I got hand foot mouth disease!!! So embarrassed. When I passed my calculator to Mr Chia, he joked and said, " No virus right?" I kept laughing over it up to today! Mr Chia is getting funnier by the first, starting with the first quote from his mentor, "The greatest coincident is that your mum and your dad got married on the same day!" AH-HAHHAHAHAHA. Joke.
Secondly, I had x factor USA craze. Yay! Many talents uncovered. They brought music to an entirely new and different level. I was so thrilled, contented and overwhelmed when I watch each and every one of their performances. I like a lot of contestants. Almost all, except for Stacy Francis, because she cheated my feelings. Not her, but X factor protrayed her in the wrong light and scammed thousands of their sympathy.
The main point is that I like RACHEL CROW!!!! She is only thirteen and her sister thinks she is crazy coz she sings all the time!!! ROFTL. I think my family thinks I am crazy. Wait. I think samantha thinks I am crazy too! When asked why she goes to x factor, she said that, "You guys might think that this is crazy, but my family has like no money!" ROTFL. LOLOLOLOL. And she continued, "I am a girl; I need my own bathroom!" SO CUTE!!! CUTE TO THE MAX!!! I LOVE HER!!! SO ADORABLE!!! And she sang mercy, which is super good. Below is her audition video. (Y)
Below is her second audition. She makes nicole cried. O.O tears welled up in my eyes as I watched this. This is a must watch. Everyone must watch this. I replayed it again and again and her voice rang in my head. She meant every word she sang. If I were a boy, I think I would understand, how it feels to love a girl. I swear I would be a better man!
next one, it is her judge house performance! :D I hope to download all these videos down. :D
I dont really like her live show. :S I love the first three. Hopefully Simon gives her this type of song ^^
Next person, melanie amaro. She got out, due to Simon's mistake. Why I like simon is because he admits his mistakes and takes appropriate actions to adment for it!!! TRUE GUYS DO THIS!!! :D So cool. LA REIN ALSO. he apologized to melanie for overly criticizing her.
Watch all the videos.
OMG. X Factor is the world's most wonderful tv reality show. :D It is like a drug and I am hooked on to it. :D The good thing is that it will end before the start of next year and guessed what. I got a dream of next year. So weird. I am classmates with people not from our school. Gosh! What am I dreaming of?
Bye bye. I will end off my post already
7:45 PM;