{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
title:{Coincidental}

X FACTOR AGAIN!

I realized that my life has been boring recently without x factor. I am totally hooked onto the x factor thanksgiving week. It is best live shows in the entire season. Everything is so beautiful. I felt that they really meant every single word they sang and that they sang from the depth of their heart. Beautiful. The saddest part for a singer is to sing songs that they dont even feel it themselves and I guess the reason why Taylor Swift is very successful is because she meant every word she sang, because she wrote the songs herself and her feelings are genuine.

Recently, life has been boring except the outings that I have been to. I watched twilight with my primary school friends. The whole thing should not be PG, but NC16 and my friend's cousin, who is officially 12 this year had to endure all the kissing scenes, which is not good for his development and Jiahong commented that everyone will become corrupted after watching the show. Tsk.

And on my way to my primary school friend's house, I saw Leyi. It freaked me out, with the reason being that it is too coincidental. Firstly, i am not in any shopping mall. I will not be freaked out if I meet anyone I know at some shopping mall. But, this is in the middle of nowhere in Yishun! And, she is cycling, so my inital thought is that she wont be Leyi, because no one is that crazy to cycle all the way from Woodlands, where Leyi is staying to Yishun and cycle all the way back. But, Leyi is super strong, so she can manage that. Plus, you need to meet at the right place and at the right time. Imagine if I decided to step out of my hosue 5 minutes later and I will miss her. Imagine if she is cycling at a different speed, she wont meet me either and worse of all, it is at an interjunction that we met. If either one of us decided to chase for the green light, we wont bump into each other. It is too much of a coincidental for me to believe that it is true. However, it turns out to be true.

I wonder what if you will ever meet the person who walked past you before again. Maybe the person you walked past may be your future employer, cousin's cousin, but without your knowledge. I believe in coincidental.

Zongyao's sister has the same birthday as my sister and he got the same birthday as my younger sister and his brother's birthday is exactly 15 days after mine. How scary is it! This is just too coincidental!

Another coincident. If next year weiqi is my classmate, I will spend half my life with her! HAHAHAHAHA!

That's all I am blogging. Goodbye :D

10:08 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com