{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
title:{}

Hi everyone :D

My life has been very fulfilling lately, though tiring at the same time. I have been out almost everyday, except the last two days. I was out mainly for church activities, as christmas was nearby then.

I am going to miss M10305/M11405 very much! Goodbye. I will miss those cards playing session, the jokes that they craked in class, the friends there and the class outings we had. Honestly, I think our class is bonded by Mr Yeo and his outing. Thanks Joo Kee for the class outings. Sad that we couldnt have the last one.

However, looking on the brighter side, say hi to M12509. I think my class doesnt suck this much, even though neither of my close friends is in the same class as me. It doesnt look that bad, I suppose. Well, I will never know unless I am in the class. WOW! Candice commented that our class is the best class for the level. I guess she might be right to some extent? And Ji-Hyun was saying that she will like her next year class.

I am glad for OBS, because I got to know Cheryl and Jon Koo, who are my next year classmates.

On the other hand, my x factor craze has come to a stop after the finale, with Melanie Amaro being crowned the champion. I secretly hope that Chris Rene, Drew and Rachel Crow have recording deals. I can't wait to hear them sing again! And SPECIAL SURPRISES FOR DREW! Justin Bieber sang a duet with her and hugged her on X Factor finale when he was invited to sing as a special guest! Surprise! It was a dream come true for her. They actually look quite cute together.

Hostel. Breathe in. Breathe out. I am stil panicking over hostel! I need to chill. How? Cool down!

I should write down my resolution for 2012.

1. I will be a good model student, which means handing in homework on time and paying attention to teachers and not placing enjoyment and entertainment above my studies!
2. I will be more Christ-like.
3. I will eat healthy, which means cut down on junk food and drink more water.

Dear God, please give me strength to be able to attain my goal for 2012. Thank God for blessing me all these times and guiding me. May God bless everyone! In Jesus' name, Amen.

7:24 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com