Saturday, December 10, 2011
title:{}
TAYLOR SWIFT!!! My obsession. Beside this old obsession, I found a new one. I realized that I like Rihanna. Her songs are addictive. It is only until recently then it dawned onto me that Rihanna is a great singer. I like a number of her songs, just that I am unaware of it. I like SOS, Take a Bow, Unfaithful, Disturbia, Shut Up and Drive, Only Girl in The World, California King Bed and We Found Love.
All her songs are not bad.
On thursday night, I was rolling on my bed trying to catch a wink, but failed. I lied on my bed at 12 midnight and couldn't. How surprising. I was not anticipating to go somewhere, but I couldnt fall asleep. What is wrong with me? Then, I thought of Top 3 Kindest Act!
TOP 3 KINDEST ACT!
In no particular order (this reminds me of Steve Jones, he kept saying that during the result show of X Factor), one of the top 3 kindest act is adoption! Rachel Crow (one of the x factor contestants, but sadly is no longer in the competition) was adopted. The Lying Game novel, a series I embarked in, has its lead character being adopted and all the Power of Five series also had its 5 main characters being adopted. This is how I started to ponder about adoption.
Actually adoption is a nice thing. It is beneficial to both parties. The child can have a sweet and ccomplete family, while those couples who want kids, but couldnt, can actually have kids. It is hope to both the childless couple and an abandoned child. Wonderful right?
The next most kind act is donation! Donation is actually a good thing. Sharing with others who have little of what you have in excess is a great thing. Blood donation can save lives! I want to donate blood in the future. 18 years is an optimal age to donate blood. If you donate your blood when you are too young, your body will not be able to function that well. It is some body development thing. This is why UK forbid its citizens, who are younger than 18 years old to donate blood. I hope to be able to donate blood by 18 years old.
And I realized that not many people in my class decided to donate blood. Sam and I wrote CN, in short for cannot, because we havent met the requirements. That time, only yawen and khairul donated blood. Brave souls! I applaud the two of you! I realized the two of them are nice people. :D Probably when we reach 18 years old, more people will donate blood.
The third one being giving a word of encouragements! Everyone needs a healer, so those people who bring others up are healers and give words of encouragement! (: So instead of saying things to bring others down, you might as well as give some conviction and encourage others to do well :D
I should end off my post with some well wishes for samantha. Today is her 16th birthday! Happy birthday. You finally turned 16 officially!!! Happy enjoying your few days of 16 years old, before you turned 17 next year!
Happy Birthday! :D
11:41 AM;