Saturday, January 14, 2012
title:{}
AHHHH! My previous entry on orientation and the first week of school is all gone. ): SAD T.T I dont know why! I thought I saved it. In the end, the school internet didn't allow me to do so! I thought I can blog in school! ): My 1h spent blogging is wasted! From now on, I will only blog at home. :D
I dont know why but I always can't seem to get wireless at my area. Sometimes, my computer was connected to wireless for a while, before the connection becomes terminated. So, I had to use LAN wire cable to get internet. But, there is one major disadvantage. Despite being faster, there are a lot of blocked sites like twitter, youtube, blogger and more.
And on a side note, I haven't checked my highsch email for very long, around a week! This is because I wanted to check my email on tuesday and the webmail said that my password had expired and that I needed to change it immediately. I typed in the new password; everything was okay and I submitted it. Later, I tried to log in using the new password, but couldn't. ): So it took the school 2 days to give me a new password, but it doesn't work. I really want to check my webmail T.T
But, the fact that I am at home, with access to fast internet, comfortable bed and awesome food brightens up my day :D It feels so nice to be at home! My dad cooked a special dish, my favourite STINGRAY with chilli sauce. It is nicer than the one cooked in school. I ate until my mouth turned red and my tongue scorched from the burning sensation. My mouth just felt as if it was detached from my entire body. The numb feeling was there forever! I can't eat spicy food for nuts. My dad said that it was not that spicy, but my tolerance of spicy foood is extremely low. I gulped down tons of water and still, I am going to go for seconds later. No one eats stingray in the family except my dad and I. :D Today's dinner is just like a feast!
6:18 PM;