{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Saturday, February 4, 2012
title:{SATISFACTION}

Cluster captain's ball match!
It was on a Thursday, 7pm right after our PE and dinner. PE was super tiring. We ran 3.2km (training for cross country). I was so proud of myself :D We ran up in the concourse area up the stairs to the 4th floor, continued running across the pathway to the auditorium area before going down to the concourse area again. And the cycle went on for 16 times!!! And Mr Sim estimated that it was 3.2km. Despite being the last girl to complete it, I was proud of myself because I didn't really stop to walk except for the staircase area, for I was afraid that I would trip and fall if I ran up or down the flights of stairs.
Afterwards, the class played captains ball, using a ruby before switching to a rubber ball. I didn't really participate in it. My group lost and for every goal a team scored, the members from opposite team needed to do 5 push-ups. I think we did twenty?
Later, dinner was super nice. :D Nasi Lemak. :D I love the chicken wing, the peanuts and more :D Afterwards, we played cluster's captains ball. I managed to catch balls properly during the game! :D At first, I wouldn't dare to try to catch the ball, because I was afraid that if I didn't catch it properly, my team would lose because of me. But I did otherwise, ran around like crazy woman and clapped for every goal scored until my hands hurt. My team got 2nd, lost to cluster 2B. The score was so close, 14-12. Then, my cluster 3A team 2 got 3rd place. Hooray! :D Welcome everyone!
Afterwards, my entire body was sore. But, it is worth it :D Hahaha. I am like a typical teenager. Studies have shown that a typical teenager prized rewards more than the negative consequences of their actions. Just like me, even though I knew my body would hurt like crazy, I still ran on and on and on. Sounds like a typical teenager, right?
Afterwards, I listened to Ya Wen play her guitar in the pantry before going back to take a bath and while waiting for my hair to dry, I listened to music with Felecia. Thanks tay for introducing all the awesome music to me! :D
Satisfaction comes from doing the smallest thing that you thought you couldn't do :D I still feel very satisfied :D I guess I will never forget how it feels like to push yourself a little bit more and managing to successfully complete the task. The feeling is awesome :D
I am looking forward to more hostel games :D

4:44 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com