{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, March 8, 2012
title:{}

So many things happened!

1. I fell sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Zhenjie and my younger sister's birthday!
3. English lesson on monsters.

Firstly, I had fever T.T I hate having fever. It feels horrible and I have not been doing anything since then except for eating and sleeping. Feel so comfortable! :D Animals like polar bears hibernate, so do humans! :D I decided to go back home yesterday. My mum was very sweet to me. She bought glucolin for me, watermelon and coconut juice :D Yummmy!!!

Secondly, zhenjie and my mei mei's birthday :D I missed zhenjie's birthday celebration. Sorry. my mei is going to celebrate her birthday on saturday :D

Thirdly, english lesson is about monsters. Mr Fong typed on the worksheet: Monster's name: ____________ for us to fill in our names. hahahahahahaha. He's implying that all of us are monsters. So hilarious. I enjoy english lesson very much. I look forward to english lessons everytime. :D I also learnt that all the monsters described in our fairytales are reflections of human's evil intents. The amplified version of that will be genocide and more. ): A lady's fingers were chopped off, and the back of her head was hacked. Women were rapped before they were killed ): It makes me feel as though my depression over results and academics are trivial, petty and nonsensical.

I should end off with a prayer before I go off to science center for SSEF.

Dear God,

thank you for blessing me with wonderful gifts that I may have taken for granted at times. Please always remind me how great all these gifts are (fortunate to have a mother who is so sweet to take care of me, ms kong for cooking porridge for me when I was sick, friends who are concerned about me and a good family who I can rely on). Please bless everyone around me and open up my eyes to the things unseen. Dont let me be blinded by earthly materials and desires. Though they are tempting, but I know that they will lead to one's downfall. Guard my way, dont let me falter. May your word be a lamp upon my feet and let me be the light and salt of the world. Thank you very much!

In jesus name,
Amen!

Just in time for SSEF. Goodbye.

1:39 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com