{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Thursday, April 26, 2012
title:{}

This is so weird.

I got my NRP, but NRP is something that is interesting, but the research had been done for the past few decades. Therefore, I thought that what is the point in doing research, when what you are doing is what others had done a few years ago. It will not be called research, but repeating of experiments.

So, I rejected my NRP offer for IBN, partly because I prefer IBN. IBN is nearer and the projects look original. However, my IBN application is still in the progress. And the school didn't allow me to take two ARP. GG.

So, today, I switched on my comp just to check if my IBN result was out. It wasn't out. Yet, instantaneously, I felt a sense of relief. This is so weird. I am anticipating the results, yet I don't know if I had the courage to open it.

Another reason why I want to choose IBN is because I want to do something I truly truly like, instead of a project that I like moderately. I had decided on the day when I rejected NRP that my life to take the courage to chase after something I truly like. At least, I won't think that it is a pity if I failed because I tried my best.

However, I suddenly felt that I did not have the courage to know the result of my IBN application. Where is my courage? This is so weird.

11:02 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com