{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, May 25, 2012
title:{}

I am so lazy to update about SIMC. I will do it once I am free, once I clear all my homework- ENGLISH CURRENT AFFAIRS D: I am left with one more. Jiayous :D :D :D and i can play later. So, now I am posting songs that I am addicted to. For these few days, I am not feeling very well. Aisyah too. I felt like vomitting out everything that I ate. I dont usually vomit, but this feels quite bad. D: I dont know if I am unwell due to the lack of sleep or due to the interaction with a Japanese guy, who was sick yesterday. Yesterday, I took the Japanese team for the night safari and science center trip. A guy was sick. He had fever and headache. I hope he and I can get well soon. Bye bye. I am going to do my current affairs.

8:30 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com