{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
title:{}

Post-exam activities were fun and boring at the same time. It was fun because there were a series of fun events, which I will blog more about later and at the same time, boring because I am not used to this slow pace of life- waking up, lazying around the bed, prepare to school, using computer, talking nonsense to people.

On Monday, my exams ended officially :D :D :D AP Physics B. :D :D :D I mugged hard for it. On the night before the exam, I mugged until 1am, slept until 3am and studied until 5am, before sleeping until 8am. Mug, sleep, mug and sleep. The cycle continues. I was so relieved after the exam.

On Tuesday, we had inter-cluster bridge competition and I was kicked out on the first one together with Cheryl, while Russell and Felecia got in. Later, we started playing the loser bridge, whereby all the people who got kicked out at the first round. It was fun, nevertheless.

Today, we went for OCS trip. It was quite fun, trying to shoot for the first time. I shot the first two or three shots nicely. Then, the gunpowder smell was too overwhelming, my nose was itchy because of it and I felt suffocated. To make things worse, the gunpowder made my eyes teary D: But, their facilities were super cool :D :D :D Swimming pool. :D :D :D I want a swimming pool in our school and I will join the swimming pool club. It will be so fun to have one indoor one. :D

*********************************************************************************

Best quote ever: "I don't hate or dislike anyone; it is just that some people made me hard to love them."- me

7:47 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com