{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
title:{}

Recently, it has been quite overwhelming- exams and everything. But, I survived :D Thank God for it. Ever since exams are over, I have been staying at home and babysitting my younger brother. He is quite cute. He will tell me a lot of funny stuff when we watched the TV show, sunshine station together.

Later, I went out for class outing to watch movie :D I rushed out of house late, because I was bathing. I bathed longer than expected, probably because I was enjoying myself bathing at home, rather than at hostel. Hostel's toilet is really pathetic. Afterwards, I reached the mrt station at 2.45pm, when the movie is supposed to start at 3.00pm. Then, I spent 20 minutes to get to Cathay, because I didn't know how to get there D: But, thanks gabriel for waiting for me at the entrance. Xie xie ni.

The movie which we are going to watch is avenger. It is quite action-packed and without a story plot. The entire plot can be summarized into a few lines. An experiment to find sustainable energy went wrong and led to an invasion of this bad guy from outer space, who wanted to rule over the Earth and become the king. He was supposed to be the King, but he was exiled from his country, the outer space. So, he started to made use of the sustainable energy to make a mass destruction. So, the different superheroes came together to form the group called Avengers to protect the Earth. Initially, they were all not united and did their own things separately. But, shortly, they realized that it was the enemy's plan for them to be not united and later, they became united and won the battle :D the end. This reminds me of a quote that was given during orientation earlier this year. The essence of beauty is unity in diversity. Hopefully, I got it correct. Orientation was fun for my class. We were the only ones that managed to complete all the stations :D M12509 :D Miss orientation. Please organize orientation for Year 6s next year.

Yesterday, we did cupcakes. Nicole, Jazlene, Weiqi and I were not interested and were sitting on the couch, waiting for our clustermates to bake the cupcakes. In the end, I was so hungry that I began to snack on M&Ms, which were used as toppings, because I was really really hungry. I missed breakfast. I realized then that I don't really like to bake stuffs. My future boyfriend or husband, please do not expect me to bake or cook because I really can't cook or bake. I tried doing it in hostel and failed super badly D: On a side note, Guys who can bake and cook are charming.

Later, we went to eat lunch (KFC) together and my sandles spoilt D: I need to drag it all the way back home. So, I suggested taking a bus, instead of mrt, which requires us to change at some stations. Super comfortable  :D Felt so nice to be sitting down and not walking when my shoes were spoilt.

On the bus ride, we talked about ambition, about how people should have some ambitions, but not too much. Having too much ambition will bring harm to people around you, but not having any ambition totally turns people off, because ambitions are dreams.  Or I will define ambitions as wanting to get something better than what you currently have. Without ambitions, you will be living your life day to day without any purpose and motives. Get a dream. They are worth chasing for :D

What are my ambitions, zhenjie asked me. I actually don't know what I want. Hahaha. Reminds me fo the pirates of the carribbean. :D Jack Sparrow didn't know what he wanted, so his compass didn't show him where he should go. Please God, give me a direction. I need a direction badly. And I  told them that my mum and sisters said that I can't study business or economics because I might get conned by people. But nobody knows. Probably I can be some top businesswoman fifteen years down the road.

Today, I was quite shocked and shaken by what had happened today. I am really glad that the thing which I feared didn't materialize. If I were one step faster, I will be gg-ed. I really thank God for the protection. Another new day is a gift from you. God, please let me have a thankful heart and not be disheartened whenever I didn't score well for any academic related issues. This year, my academics have not been going well D: But, there are things which I treasure more than academics. Don't let me lose sight of it.

Dont show god how big the problem is. Show the problem how big is your god :D

Jiayous :D all the best, meizhen :D If you are wondering what I am doing, I am cheering myself on.

11:22 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com