{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, June 4, 2012
title:{}

Day 2. Ahhhh. Chris wasn't there during the first half of the day because of the Singapore Shell Fair Competition thing. Our school got first. :D congratulations. So, in the morning, I went to the auditorium and received the question paper on the UK group's behalf to ensure fairness of the competition. Afterwards, they were supposed to turn up at the auditorium and collect the envelop containing the question paper from us. There were a list of instructions and rules which they had to adhere to and this piece of paper which they had to sign to admit that they didn't receive any help from anyone. Unfortunately, the room which we were assigned to didn't have air-con. Well, it was okay for the time being, I guess. After bringing them to the classroom, there was a few problems which they had. For example, they didn't have the font which was required. Luckily, Chris found someone to help me out during the time :D Thankfully, if not, I, being an IT retard, would be as lost as them.

Later, they needed some extra markers. I walked around a bit, trying to help them find extra markers. Then, it was the time when I had cultural shock!!!!!!!!!!! Next to my class was the US class and the two guys in that room took off their shirts, because they felt that it was too hot!!!!!!! I was too embarrassed whenever I walked past their class and I would turn my head away from the classroom. Please wear some shirts. It is not good for girls' eyes. Something to be glad about- B.J. isn't the type that takes off his shirt :D

Soon, it was lunch time. They told me that they would rather take the stairs than the lift. SHOCKED!!!! They are so healthy. Climbing the stairs from fifth floor to the first and back again. For that, I salute them.

Afterwards, at the later half of the day, Chris came and bought bubble tea and some dried Jackfruit on the way back for them to try. I strongly encouraged them to try bubble tea because everybody lovesssss bubble tea, especially KOI. But, to my dismay, Karolina drank it and couldn't stand it, until she had to vomit. D: I am sorry. D: BJ didn't like it, while Megan loves it :D :D :D Later, I quickly slipped away to practise the dance (dynamite) with Aisyah. It was a short session, because we all knew how to dance already :D

And I don't know what I was doing. BUT, I managed to get into the lift alone with this cute Russia guy, with this cute periodic table tie. Hahaha. Score. :D He entered from the second floor. I was shocked at the fact that people entering the lift from the second floor and I was going down at that time. So, I asked him which floor was he going and he said one. I was kind of laughing, because no one does that. But, I forgot that we were from different countries and different backgrounds. Probably, he felt offended by me. Ouchhhhh.Not a good impression. D:

I didn't look at the question paper, because I thought that they needed to concentrate and it wouldn't be nice of me to disturb them. But, I managed to do so on the third day. I was shocked at the questions. I doubt I could solve them within the time limit given. Probably, I will spend my entire life solving the problems. So, I was super curious about their solutions. They are younger than me and I wanted to see what solutions they had come up with. To my shock, they had forgotten the essential details of the questions and did the entire question wrongly. D: I wanted so much to tell them, yet I couldn't do so. I am so so sorry, but I know that I couldn't. Unfortunately, they didn't spot any error. D: So, they were slacking away and telling me stories of guys in the school. They told me stuffs like quite a number of people in their school actually had sex, before the legal age. Also, guys are always seen topless in the summer walking along the streets. The first thought that raced through my mind was that, it is never going to happen in Singapore for sure! Also, being in a relationship is pretty common. I told them something which they found it shocking. I don't have any bikini and they were sooooo shocked. They were questioning me, how can I not have a bikini in such a hot country.

DAY 2 and DAY 3 passed by sooo slowly because they were supposed to work on their report,while DAY 4, they are supposed to present. Meanwhile, I had nothing to do, so I used the time to complete my English journal :D :D :D yeah :D During the presentations, I can clearly see the difference between the Westerners and the Asians. The students are supposed to present to four different judges and the allocations of classrooms and judges were random. It happened that they got 3 Asian judges and 1 Westerner judge. The Asian judges shot them down with questions, while the Westerner guy judge was asking them about their trip here. So different. It is so true. Westerners believe in rewarding and self-pride, while Asians are not very concerned about it. They were concerned about telling you the truth, even though that means you are lousy or you are not good enough. Sometimes, the truth hurts, but you need to hear them.

At night, we are supposed to go to Night Safari and Science center. I am not attached with my group. Instead, I was with Tokoyo Tech. They were so cool. They had namecards. So cute and professional. We should have personalized name cards. I didn't really talk much to them, because we had language barrier. They didn't really understand English and I couldn't speak Japanese at all. At Science center, there are descriptions next to the set-up and thankfully, there is one in Japanese and I would say to them, "Japanese." and point at the descriptions. I felt so retarded, but it was the best I could do. Later, at the Night Safari, we sat in the trams, with guided tour. I was so scared of the animals. D: They were of such close proximity to me that I was so freaked out. I kept on wondering why people are so cool about being so close towards these dangerous animals. I was freaking out like mad, wondering in my heart when the animals would be attacked me. I guess I was paranoid, but I couldn't help it. D:

On Friday, it was the time when they went for A Star talk and amazing race. However, I didn't go. It feels so nice to sleep in until 9am, a luxury indeed :D and I spent the time finishing my English current affair portfolio. Later, I went back home to pass to my dad his present (i.e. it was his birthday), collect my clothes for the dinner and went back to hostel again to fetch them to school. Later, it was the prize presentation and Aisyah and I were fangirling over some people. hehehehe. :D :D :D who I fangirl-ed over is so obvious :D hahaaha. After the ceremony, I went to look for the UK people to bring them to the hall D: but, I didn't manage to find them. Thankfully, they could find their way there. Afterwards, Aisyah and I got changed and hahahah. During the dinner, I didn't eat much, because I didn't really fancy the food. However, aisyah's team is quite cute. They came in their school uniform, because this is the best smart casual that they can find. Creative and cute. hahaha. My group people wore something nice. :D they all looked smart :D there were DICE, after-school dance by Mei Fang, sing along by Thao and Jonathan Seet (what makes you beautiful and we are young) and Minus Squared performance. Since it was the last night, I decided to pluck my courage and asked the cute Russian guy to take a picture with me and he agreed :D i bet he thought I was this mentally unsound girl. I doubt our paths are going to cross in the future (But I will be glad that our paths cross :D), so why not take a picture for memorial sake?  Aisyah also did the same. :D

Afterwards, there came the dancing. But, I couldn't dance at all. D: HOW? I can't dance at all! D: Disappointing. I should learn how to dance before that. Everyone could dance and I was awkwardly standing still D: It was embarrassing and awkward and everything, a mixture of feelings. The people around me thought that I was some anti-social kid, but I wasn't. It was just that I couldn't dance at alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haizzzzz. But, I was glad all the dancing was over. Yet, I felt a sudden rush of sadness. This was the last time that we were going to gather here again. Everyone will be leading their own lives as usual and out of a sudden, this separation hurt. D: I wanted to hold onto the last moment so so badly. It was the same as Cinderella. After 12 midnight, everyone would be dispersed and would go their separate ways. The magical moment would be gone forever. D: to my dear fairy God (I don't have a fairy godmother, but I do have God), I hope that everyone will remember this magical moment and may I have more of such magical moments :D thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen. (This is hangover, I guess)

THE END :D Finally, after so much determination, I finally finished blogging about SIMC. :D

8:43 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com