{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, July 23, 2012
title:{}

It has been such a long and tiring journey for the Xi'An inbound. Now, I am screwed for my tests and exams. Piles of overdue homework, thousands of upcoming quizzes and endless mugging to do. D:  I hate losing control of the situation. I feel like I am overwhelmed. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




The previous week, I was really harsh and judgmental on several issues and on some people. A lot of small, petty stuffs got onto my nerve. I was feeling horrible throughout the entire week until I found this quote. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. D; I am sorry for the times when I am impatient. Please understand that I was drained out and tired. I am not using this as my justification for being judgmental. But, please try to understand. 


Dear God, 


please help me not to be too quick to judge and not to judge as I am merely an imperfect person. D: let me refrain from judging, but be quick to understand and empathize.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

4:53 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com