{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, August 27, 2012
title:{}

Things have been on such a fast pace that everything whizzed past without me having the time to document everything down. D:

First major thing that occurred in my life is Tioman! It has been a fun-filled experience, with me having close encounters with my fear everyday. The first day is the worst! No wonder everyone says the first step is the hardest. We boarded the bus for around four to five hours before changing to a ferry for another two hours. Throughout the bus journey, I hadn't been drinking and hydrating myself. Sometimes, I would fall asleep or just sing in the bus or listen to Sam's Ipod touch or camwhorled with Sam. It was not the extreme that type. We only took 4 pictures and gave up due to poor lighting. D:

Upon reaching the island, the first thing that I noticed is that there were cats everywhere, ranging from your dining area to the beach and forest! I was like, Oh God, help me through it. I had an illogical fear for cats. -.-  But everyone is fearful of something after a trauma. The cats there were quite daring. They would go up to you and pestered you for food. D: They had no fear for animals and would brush past your legs. Ewww.... the thought of it would make the hair on my neck stand. YUCKS! On the first day, I broke down. D: I couldn't believe that the day would come for me to conqueror my fear for cats.

Subsequent days past back quite fast too! And soon, with the help of my friends, I managed to survive the 5 days! Now, I am less afraid of cats. I won't say that I am not fearful of cats anymore, but then I am not that afraid of cats :D :D :D good job meizhen! one step at a time! jiayous!

now, i should conqueror my fear for dogs :D

10:58 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com