Thursday, November 8, 2012
title:{}
LA???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS WHEN YOU LET SUCH A GUY OFF? HE IS THE TRIUMPH CARD FOR YOU. BRING HIM BACK TO THE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed EVERY of his performances. I just can't get rid of his voice. His voice is so magical that it haunts me. I really really can listen to him all day.
Please please x factor. Bring him back like how you all brought diamond white. In my opinion, he is way way way much better than Diamond White.
Okay. Today, I had a one day attachment to faculty of dentistry. We can practically see and know what a dentist feels like. Their lives are not bad. Quite hands-on. Good for me as I am unable to sit still typing in front of the computer. I need to move around.
Oh, on the side note, the bonus is that the students there are mostly good looking. Their skin are flawless and they are very well-mannered. :D :D :D :D :D
Before I end this, I really do hope they bring David back on the show. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
8:58 PM;