Monday, December 24, 2012
title:{}
It has been quite long since I last blogged.
Today, my mum made sushi :D Sushi + Green tea = Yummy :D It is super super super super super nice. I eat 2 big rolls of sushi.
T.T Bye holidays. School is starting soon. We should go out more. I haven't gone out during this holidays. This is my last year in NUS High. I am really looking forward to graduation and to uni life. I think uni courses are much interesting than pure physics, chemistry and biology.
However, I am still stuck and can't make up my mind on what should i do in uni D: Dentistry? Not that sure though. I should continue to pray about it.
Tomorrow is Christmas :D YAY! Christmas :D :D :D
Recently, my faith has been restored, thanks to Verena. She invited me to her church camp. It was quite fun :D and I met Princess Vanessa (aka Verena's sister). Vanessa is really a typical princess. Hahaha. I really have to agree with Verena that she is a princess.
Bye (: I should start buying stationery, diary and other things for the start of the new term :D
1:28 PM;