Phew! I felt so relieved after everything is over.
Firstly, I had 3 Physics Hons Quizzes! Quizzes! the last one was okay (: can pass the last one, but I am not sure about the first two. Secondly, English AQ. I had surprisingly lots of things to say. LOLOL. I used 3 pieces of paper for it. Lastly, OSAP interview for Cern. I don't wish to think about it le. T.T I got shot down.
When I was on my way home, I saw this guy giving out fliers. Initially, I wanted to walk past him without taking the fliers. Then, this little girl went forward and took a flier from him voluntarily. I was surprised. I didn't expect anyone to take a flier voluntarily and the most shocking part is that he had a form of disability. On the surface, he may look like a normal guy. But after looking deeper, giving out fliers was actually quite a tough job for him because he wasn't very good with his hands. I think he has muscle dystrophy. Poor guy. It actually made me feel so stupid and silly, worrying about OSAP results, Physics in class quizzes and AQ.
Thank God for showing me how blessed I was through this little actions.