{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, March 8, 2013
title:{}

Thank God that I survived this week. Below are the happenings and reflection for this week:

This week has been really eventful. On Wednesday, my electric fan came!!! (: Now, I feel so comfortable sleeping with the fan. (:  I fixed the fan by myself for the first time. I was very intrigued by the entire process- the fixing and everything else. I couldn't have figured out how to fix the electric fan by myself, if not for my dad's help. It showed me that there are a lot of life skills which I have yet to learn. After assembling my fan, I helped my sisters fix theirs. What a great sister I am! :D

On the same day, I watched UP. I can totally relate to the old man. It was never too late to start pursuing something that I like. Even though I haven't figured out what I am truly passionate about, I believe that I will figure out what I really like super soon. Sometimes, I feel as if I am like the old man, carrying around unnecessary baggage in my life. I can totally relate to the part where the house started flying after the old man moved all the furniture out of the house. Sometimes, I wish I can turn back time, go back in time and change the outcome. Example: When I received zero for one of the In-class assignments for Physics Honors  I wished that I studied harder. I feel really good and liberated after watching that part.

Yesterday, I watched Oz, the great and powerful with my sisters and my brother.We brought him in, because he wanted to watch with us. When the show was ending, someone started talking on the phone loudly. He was saying in Mandarin, "I am watching a show. The show is ending soon." He was talking in a loud voice for one minute. The people behind me started saying "Diam la" I hope I spell it correctly. I think that their action was very rude. I can sympathize with them, as we want to enjoy the show. However, the man was ending his call. Why not try exercising some patience and tolerance? The world might be a better place.

 In the hurry to watch the movie, I rushed out of house in a super uncomfortable pair of sneakers. It was so uncomfortable that I had blisters on my feet. T.T This probably explains why I was in quite a dull and unhappy mood today until my dad sent an SMS to me: "Stingray for dinner!" I felt so touched and my face just lit up. I made a passing comment last Sunday that I haven't eaten stingray for a very long time. Thank God for giving me such a good dad. Even though it was a passing remark, he cooked stingray for me. Thank you!

I feel so fortunate that God  has given me a wonderful family and giving me new lenses for me to see things in a different light.


8:26 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com