{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Friday, April 12, 2013
title:{}

I do not know what to feel after reading this article. A lot of people shared this article- The Singaporean's Times. Angry Man Sells House to Finance Daughter's Medical Studies Overseas.

It is sad how much he has to do to finance his daughter's study, until the extent of selling his house. It is really sad to see 50 years old parents having no place for themselves to live and had to stay with their 80 years old parents. Yet, this is a decision which they made, but they ended up being angry and are blaming the government.

NUS medicine takes in a lot of Singaporeans, and just only a handful of foreigners. Even if these foreigners are not taken it, and replaced by a few others Singaporeans, his daughters may not get a chance to go to the medicine school too. Also, won't Singapore be regarded as an extremely ungracious, xenophobic and third-world country, if we didn't take in any foreigners?

Government is increasing the amount of doctors. If his daughter came back to Singapore with her higher class degree in medicine, I am sure that the probability of her being hired is much higher than the probability of other foreigner doctors, with a "third-class degree" as quoted from the article. So, I do not understand what the father is raging about.

I am sick and tired of reading Straits Times column about the citizens condemning what the PAP are doing. I do agree that the influx of foreigners is getting too taxing and they should do something about it. However, nowadays, they are associating whatever situations that cropped up with PAP's incompetency. like MRT breakdowns and foreigners???? People must accept the fact that government is unable to provide antidote for all the flaws in the world. There is only a maximum which the government can do for its people. If I were elected into the parliament under PAP, I will quit after a day. The burden is too heavy for me to stand.

12:11 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com