{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Monday, June 3, 2013
title:{The Final 1}

I have been recently watching the final one- a singapore singing competition.

I am so amazed by the talents. However, I am really disappointed with how the singing competition is organized. Tsk! The entire show will be much better with much more organization.

Firstly, how can they make the audience have not seen more than 2 performance from each contestant, including the one from the live show?? X factor let the audience seen the audition, bootcamp and judges' home. Then, they put them to live and the judges' mentor needs to eliminate one person. Then, the audience start to vote!!! This is not a representative of the TRUE cream of the crops from the competition. Mediacorp has been commercializing it too much.

Secondly, I feel as if Mediacorp already have their own winners. I feel as if the winners have already been decided. It is so blatantly obvious. From the start, they have been starring and giving some selected contestants a lot of air time. For example, Glen, Debbi and Hashy. They have been asking them for their comments and filming their expression -.- I am not against them, but please be fair. Other contestants have equal potential!!!!

I am really disappointed. Good talents, but unequal distribution of resources.

1:03 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com