{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, September 22, 2013
title:{}

I am really very emotional nowadays. I guess emotional instability is common during the graduation period and I know that I am not the only one who is being emotional. Many posted on Facebook about their experience attending the last CCA session and how they would miss their CCA. 

Tomorrow will be my last PE session ever. No more PE in university. I happened to injure my toe pretty badly (it is now dislocated and bleeding,) Technically, I can sit out of tomorrow's PE lesson, if I want. This should call for a celebration, because my last PE session will be a slack one. My rational mind tells me that sitting out of tomorrow's PE lesson is the right thing to do. However, my heart tells me that I will miss tomorrow's PE lesson, even though I grumbled so much in the past about having to run during PE lessons. This time, my heart wins. 

Recently, my mind and heart are constantly at war with each other. My mind told me that I should be glad that there would be no more CCA ever. However, I could not get rid of the sadness that was lingering in my heart. HELP! I really do wish that my mind and heart can stop being so uncooperative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:09 PM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com