Wednesday, September 4, 2013
title:{Testimonial }
This is a testimonial.
On the way back home from School, I took the route to Buona Vista. However, due to the fact that tomorrow is teachers' day celebration, I have nothing on to do today. I made it a point to go to Clementi mall to shop for teachers' day gift and to purchase a silver cross pendant from a store. I reminded myself time and again, but I forgot.
I decided to drop by Northpoint. There were booths, selling pendants. What a coincident! Perhaps it was fated for me to buy a silver cross pendant. At the booths, I saw this pretty silver cross pendant. However, it was retailing at $25, which is quite expensive. I am broke this week. T.T So, I didn't buy it and headed for the library to borrow some entertaining books for me to read during the long vacation.
In the library, I was wondering that it would be great if I could buy the pendant for $20. I braved myself to ask her the question after I borrowed the book. However, after I borrowed the book, I hesitated. It just felt wrong to bargain with someone in a shopping mall, where all the prices are fixed. So, I wanted to chicken out and I told God, "The lift is at 3rd floor now. If it goes up to the 4th floor ( aka library ), I will ask the auntie whether she can sell it to me for $20." Sure enough, the lift went to 4th floor and I had no choice, but to not chicken out. After I asked the auntie, she told me, "It is very nice to see that I am very sincere to buy the cross" and she was willing to sell it for $20. She told me, "God bless you and xue ye jing bu."
:D :D :D :D
1:45 PM;