{ABSTRACT-NESS---X`}
Sunday, October 20, 2013
title:{}

Another fun day! (: 

Went out with Samantha, Felecia and Simin to celebrate Simin's birthday. It is super super belated, but it is always better than none. Firstly, I was late for fifteen minutes. I was supposed to meet them at 11am, however, I only reached CCK at 11.15am. ): It was so awkward to let the birthday girl wait for me. 

After I reached, we spent relatively short time deciding what to eat, as compared to how long we usually spent (ie > 30 minutes. ) Simin picked Ajisen and I picked miso ramen. Yum Yum. Thinking about it makes my stomach growl. The sad part is that I couldn't finish one bowl of ramen. It is just too much. Thankfully, I didn't order the set meal. 

After lunch, we went to K-box and sang our hearts out!!! The funniest part is that when the time was up, we muted the sound system, listened to the music from the neighbour room, thanks to the not-so sound proof walls and sang along with them using our microphones, only to realize that the people from the neighbouring room weren't using microphones and could actually hear us sing through our microphones. Embarrassing to the max!!!! As we passed by their dimly-lit room on our way out, I could feel their cold and hard stares directing at us. Perhaps I was being very sensitive, but decided not to care about it after Samantha pointed out that the likelihood of us meeting them again is low. 

This was how I spent my $50 dollars. 

A few days ago, I spent another $50 dollars, when we went out to celebrate Verena's birthday. So, in total, I spent more than $100 dollars this week. GG. I am feeling broke this month. T.T Moral of the story: do not place two birthday celebrations on the same week. However, it is unavoidable. Sigh. 


12:36 AM;

N {PROFILE}

Goh Mei Zhen
Northland Primary School
NUS High School
M08101
M09201
M10305
M11405
Fibonacci
29 May 1995
goh-meizhen@hotmail.com

calling cards
calling cards


N {CREDITS}

{/basecode}
Layout
MELISSA;
{/designer}
{/brushes}



N {CRAVING}

Want everyone around me to be happy and healthy:D
Do a blogskin on my own
Get a cap of 4
Get a cap of 4.5
Get into a united class
Spend more time with people


N {FRIENDS}

:: Aisyah ::
:: Felecia ::
:: JiaHong ::
:: Michelle ::
:: Samantha ::
:: SihSi ::
:: Simin ::
:: Winnie ::


N {TAGBOARD}



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com